kmail html settings

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Sun Jan 3 20:06:54 GMT 2010

I have in the past just sent text emailsusing kmail but recently I have tried to
forward emails that are html  containing pictures and have only been able to come
up with text and no accompanying pictures.

Where and what are the settings for forwarding emails? I would like to be able to
continue using text but be able to forward complete html emails from time to time.

TIA

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Written on Prickle-Prickle, the 4th of Chaos, 3176
http://turtlespond.net
http://rickmiles.com.au