Automatically adjust column sizes in kmail (KDE 4.4)

Tassilo Horn tassilo at member.fsf.org
Fri Feb 26 18:49:01 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I frequently use multiple monitors of different resolutions.  Whenever I
use kmail on a monitor with another resolution as the one which was
plugged in before, the columns of the message list are too wide and I
end up with a horizontal scrollbar.

So when showing the message list for any group, the first thing I do is

  Right Click on message list header > Adjust Column Sizes

This becomes annonying pretty quick.  So is there a way to automatically
adjust the column sizes when entering a group?

Bye,
Tassilo