static line break persistent bug.

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 16:06:42 GMT 2010

I think this is one of those bugs really easy to debug if you build your
kde+qt in debug mode.
Just debug it until you get the behavior, add a break point at the doc
input or even the undo point, and follow from there...

Of course compiling kde + qt in debug just for this is quite allot of
time investment for me right now.
Maybe in a little while, like at the end of next month.
That's why I was hoping that the dev responsible for this widget would
pick it up.

:p