static line break persistent bug.

Trent Shea trentshea at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 20:58:59 GMT 2010

On Friday 19 February 2010 03:34:18 Anne Wilson wrote:
> Hmm - I haven't played with this before, but I can't make it do
>  that.  There  are some cursor options that I don't understand - could any
>  of those be implicated?

It's a bit tricky to trigger, but I got it after playing for a bit.

For KWrite:
Settings, Configure Editor, Editing
check off both boxes under Static Word Wrap

put a bunch of filler up until Col: 73 then space foobar space more filler (to
trigger the automatic word wrap), then go back to foobar and type word after
the o. You should get 'foowobarrd'

--
Regards,
Trent.