howto change the wallpaper in kde4.4

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 14:20:01 GMT 2010

Hi, well I actually know that

The exotic name is humm....

It's good to invent new stuff. How can we be sure that we have the best
interaction metaphor?
We can look at the time before there was a mouse.
And the first mouse had 8 buttons waaaa...
And what about our lives before the iPhone?
Now every phone is a copycat.

But all these new inventions tend to do one thing really good.
They make it easy for us to use things.
Not harder. Hey the app that I use most is urxvt, why change if it's
harder to use? =D

Cheers
Paulo