Question about name of application/funcionality

Grzegorz BiaƂas gbialas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:53:35 GMT 2010

Hi All.

Could someone tell me how does name the application/funcionality:

I click on "peanut" on right top corner on my desktop. I can select option
"Zome out" (im translating it from my language).
Desktop is beening zomed out :) and I see all my desktops.As far I remember
it called "activities".

I older versions of KDE (4.2 I think) i could remove this deskopt when I was
in "global" view.

I would ask uncle google about it, but I don't know about what to ask :(

Thanks in advance:)

--
Best Regards
Grzegorz Bialas