[kde] Shared Desktop Ontologies-0.3; KDESupport-4.4

James Tyrer jrtyrer at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 15 23:29:10 GMT 2010

Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Sunday, 2010-02-14, James Tyrer wrote:
>> Next problem.  I guess that KDESupport-for-4.4 in SVN is still
>> basically BROKEN since my build tree for KDE-4.4 failed with
>> KDEGraphics.
>>
>> The problem appears to be that "Shared Desktop Ontologies-0.3",
>> with is part of KDESupport in TRUNK was not included in the new
>> TAG.
>
> I thought the shared desktop ontologies are hosted on sourceforge
> now?

Yes, it is on SF.  However, if you checkout KDESupport TRUNK you get it:

	Fetching external item into 'shared-desktop-ontologies'

I don't actually know what is being linked, but it has a version
number of 0.3 which is the same version number as TRUNK from SF.

You also get it (some version) if you checkout KDESupport-for-4.3.

Just a convenience.  I put a warning in my tutorial that you had to
install it.  Still, it would be better if KDESupport-for-4.4 had this link.

>> {I don't know if version 0.2 is OK}
>>
>> HELP: what version of OSCAF is required for KDE-4.4?
>
> Hmm, I thought there was a version check in one of the cmake files.
> Probably in Soprano but maybe in the Nepomuk libraries or even in the
> Nepomuk runtime.

I will look and see if I can find it.

--
James Tyrer