Lost System Items

Wilson, Richard richard.wilson3 at hp.com
Wed Feb 10 23:42:46 GMT 2010

All,

After a recent update, which included both the Kernel and KDE, I find I've lost a couple items in the KDE Menu.  When I go to the "Leave" menu, I have (from top to bottom): "Logout", "Lock", "Switch User" in the "Session" section, then "Suspend to RAM" and "Suspend to Disk" in the "System section".  I no longer have the "Shutdown" or "Restart", but I do have empty space where they would have been.  Anyone have any ideas what happened and how I might be able to get them back?

I am running Fedora 11 --
	kdebase-4.3.5-3.fc11.i586
	kernel-PAE-2.6.30.10-105.2.16.fc11.i686

Thanks in advance.