Upgrade to KDE 4.5 makes additional items on taskbar

Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin) franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Sun Aug 15 13:17:30 BST 2010

Hi list,

I just upgrade to KDE 4.5 (Mandriva package)

Then after re-login I found that there are two more items on my task bar.

Then I found that these two item, one is gcin, which should just minimize to
tray only, and the other is plasma-desktop, which would make my plasma desktop
disappear after killing it.

Even if I rename my .kde4 to initialize a new KDE environment, there is still
one item exist (but I didn't see if it is gcin or plasma-desktop.  I guess it
should be gcin).

Would anyone please give me a hint that how can I make it not appear on my
taskbar?

The screenshot is attached.

Thanks,
Franklin