Ctrl-Alt-V for Klipper not working in 4.5

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Fri Aug 13 03:40:06 BST 2010

Michael Giesler posted on Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:17:44 +0200 as excerpted:

> Duncan <1i5t5.duncan at cox.net> schrieb am Thursday 12 August 2010, 17:36
> Uhr:
>> BUT, back in systray settings again, in the entries section, there's a
>> line for klipper.  Set the Ctrl-Alt-V keyboard shortcut there, and at
>> least with my limited testing after your post (which triggered me to
>> check), it seems to work fine, much as the old global shortcut did.
>> That seems to do it for me.  Hopefully it works for you, too.
>
> Thanks! That worked for me - but do I get it right? Shortcut configuring
> for Klipper is in three different places? That's not the best way I can
> imagine...

Well, they should be synced.  But they aren't at the moment, due to the
switch to the new notification system.  I don't know whether they'll
remove a location or two, or sync them again, but indeed, the current
spread-out config isn't optimal.  (Actually, it's possible the global
keyboard shortcut config doesn't do anything at all now.  It's obvious the
one setting is ignored; I didn't test the other two.)