OT: what's happened to kde community forums?

Bud Rogers budr at netride.net
Fri Aug 6 04:17:35 BST 2010

Sorry to bother the list, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows what's
happening with KDE Community Forums.

I checked in OK first thing this morning, but when I selected show new posts I
got stuff from back in February.  Checking back a little later the index page
itself was wonky.  Then for most of the day I've been seeing "can't connect to
web server" errors.

Are they having server problems, or is something else going on?

Note: I'm not currently subscribed to this list, but I'll keep an eye on the
archives for any responses.

--
Bud Rogers <budr at netride net>