a kate bug in kde4.12

Wei-Dong Lian weidong.lian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 10:24:35 BST 2010

hi everyone,

I found a bug in kate 4.12. Each time if I select some texts in File A and
after some other operations, for example, open a file or browse another file
in the file lists, the selected text in File A will be cut automatically,
the file A thus is automatically modified.
I do not what's wrong, at beginning I had thought I made some wrong
configuration, but everything seemed ok, there did not exist specific
options, I had tried deleted all the configurations in my home directory.
Still, it existed.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
weidong