No icons in KDE applications and systray

Martin Schweizer schweizer.martin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 07:48:24 BST 2010

Hello

I use

FreeBSD saturn.pcs.ms 8.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE #0: Sat Apr  3
18:27:46 CEST 2010     root at saturn.pcs.ms:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
 amd64

After a fresh os installation (on an empty disk) and afterwoods a
fresh KDE4.3.5 installation I get no icons in all KDE applications and
in the systray. Other applications like OpenOffice have all the icons
in the applications self. I also tried different users (also new ones)
but all has the same problem. I did search and read a lot but did not
find any hints. Any ideas?

Regards,

--
Martin Schweizer