KDE software

J Burst mail.dailywave at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 21:45:11 BST 2010

TO,

Appreciate the reply.

I was uncertain as to whether the site would provide POP details, obvious
they are here.

After checking Dolphin I found everything still there, simply no ability to
open the software.

Sorry but KMail never worked for me. Even so I was able to access the
following;

openoffice.org
javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
Please ensure that a JVM and the package openoffice.org-java-common
is installed.
If it is already installed then try removing ~/.
openoffice.org/3/user/config/javasettings_Linux_*.xml

As I stated previously, my login and password are locked in OpenOffice or I
would not bother you. I looked at the OpenOffice support but again, my login
and  password are locked.

I tried to transfer the odt files to a disk but was unsuccessful. I write
for the Internet, having shutdown and restarted I face cache problems
regarding access to media outlets. I have already logged in again to some by
changing passwords and saving them on email sites.

Not trying to whine and moan about problems that are mine, eventually I will
resolve things. Alternatives will be necessary, there simply is not time. I
think I am pretty much a dead duck in the short run. ¡Que será!

Med venlig hilsen
JB

--
Daily Mail