KDE software

J Burst mail.dailywave at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:30:45 BST 2010

Unknown,

My OpenOffice software is closed, it will not open.

Attempts to convey the problem by uploading a scan failed, the program was
unable to link to browser (FF, Linux version).

I cannot login to forums, all passwords... are in OpenOffice.

The only thing I was able to find when playing hit and miss with Kubuntu was
*The file or folder help:/korganizer/index.html does not exist*. This is the
first OS I have used where I have had no access to scripting. Besides
shutting down and restarting I am a complete DS with regard to resolving
simple problems such as this. I have no idea how to reload the software
without erasing all saved files on it. Then again, I have no access to
nothing at this point.

In that light, this POP is my olny means of contact.

Thanks for any assistance.

Working in the dark,
JB

Kubuntu 9+ (latest)