klipper gone from panel - how can I re-add it?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Apr 6 17:48:02 BST 2010

Am 06.04.2010 18:02, Anne Wilson wrote:

(...)

>>> I tend to disbelieve that something's a bug until many people experience
>>> it.
>>
>> Quite a naive approach: "ain't happening for me, so it ain't a bug".
>>
> That is insulting.  I merely stated that a bug is seen by more than one
> person.

Sorry, didn't mean to sound this way (but "I tend to disbelieve" could
use a better wording, too - it could imply I'm just reporting a
nonexisting bug I'm hitting "for fun").

>> $ ps aux|grep klipp
>> tomek     3689  4.0  1.3  58716 13152 pts/7    S    16:58   0:00 klipper
>>

>> I don't see klipper in tray: if it's not a bug, what then? A feature?
>
> You still have not told me that you re-started klipper.

Yes I did.

Anyway, sounds like something's incorrect with this user's profile (and,
some obscure "bug", if it affects klipper this way), as for a different
user on the same PC, everything works correctly.

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org