Strange rendering problems with firefox.

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Wed Sep 30 19:51:43 BST 2009

paulo posted on Thu, 01 Oct 2009 01:37:53 +0000 as excerpted:

> Well, I'm not so far from that.
> I'm running sabayon 4.2, and I'm using the kde4 from the main tree.

Cool.  (BTW, the Sabayon devs' relationship with Gentoo upstream has been
strained at times, but I recently noted one of them... actually, I don't
know how many there are, maybe one is in fact /all/ of them... anyway...
one of them is a full-fledged Gentoo dev, now.  Nice to see that after
the various petty quarrels (and no I don't remember who I thought might
be "right") I've seen with Sabayon in the past.  =:^)