Info.icon at system.tray

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Tue Sep 29 11:30:04 BST 2009

On Tuesday, 2009-09-29, Duncan wrote:

> Put it this way, the current behavior is a bit of an irritation here, but
> not enough that I've bothered to look for a bug or a brainstorm on it.
> But since it came up on the list, I thought I might as well throw in my
> opinion.  What do you think?  Worth bugging or brainstorming?  Which?
> Any others have any comments?  Maybe they already know about a bug/
> brainstorm with it?

Download notifications do not disappear. They are replaced by permanent
success notifications upon download completion (at least that's what I am
seeing here).

Generally KDE's notifications can be configured to different type of
representations, notification area popups being one of them.

Nevertheless it would still be useful to have some kind of "log" feature and
there is indeed very likely either a feature request or a brainstorm entry for
that already, maybe both.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring