Installing stuff from kde-look.org

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:18:08 BST 2009

One of the things that people keep asking for is a replacement for gkrellm.
I've just seen Automatik http://www.kde-
look.org/content/show.php?action=content&content=106812 and it looks
promising.  However, after downloading the .tgz and unpacking it, I haven't a
clue what to do now.

Can someone first help me to do this?  I'll then do a write-up for userbase
about that.

If there is any information I need to write it up properly for general use,
please include it.  Thanks

Anne