SSL/TLS-configuration in KDE 4.3

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Fri Sep 4 02:22:47 BST 2009

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. posted on Thu, 03 Sep 2009 09:39:25 -0500 as
excerpted:

> That will be unfortunate.  I'll have to find a new email client (was
> Mailody ever ported to KDE 4?) since I refuse to use Akonadi until it
> uses a database other than MySQL.  (SQLite would be fine with me, I
> already have that installed for development purposes; PostgreSQL would
> be preferable.)

I'm not looking forward to it either, for much the same reason.  I need a
full MySQL like I need another hole in my head, and a mail client so I
/do/ need it is only slightly more welcome.  I've been quite happy with
kmail, and I'll probably try the new versions, but I'm not at all sure
I'll stick with them.  <shrug>  Mail I'll go terminal mail client of some
sort.