MPLAYER

Maurice Arthur ma1 at clear.net.nz
Tue Oct 27 04:32:49 GMT 2009

Hi James
Tried adding extension swf also nikos and add flv
still mime type and error message on desktop
Flashnzkjhg video file No extension that' how I d raged it from temp Dir
to my Desktop
Tried nikos Nothing results

In Create new file type application File Patterns Blank Add

Description Blank

Application Preference Order  Blank Add
 Ok  Apply
have tried many input configuration but yet to have mime type change
Appreciate your help solve KDE Desktop errors
Maurice