stop the idle cursor from disappearing in kde4

genericmaillists at gmail.com genericmaillists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:28:21 BST 2009

What I am talking about is the cursor hides if I don't move the mouse for
several seconds and then comes right back when I do move the mouse. This
happens in the KDE4 desktop and the applications make no difference. It
happens no matter what is open or closed. That is probably the reason for
the locate mouse in the desktop all effects, which I found. that is just as
annoying as the mouse hiding.