Plasma alternative

Felipe Rodrigues Maia felipe_rmaia at yahoo.com.br
Sat Oct 17 22:51:21 BST 2009

I was looking for an official component that could provide better performance than Plasma on old hardwares.

My question has been resolved. As explained by Duncan about KDE4, there isn't an official component that provides the same funcionalities as the plasma.

Sorry if I made a nonspecific question. However, I believe that the answers relative to customization also being productive for many.

Thanks.

Felipe Rodrigues Maia
felipe_rmaia at yahoo.com.br