Korganizer no longer opens from system tray

Ryo Furue furue at hawaii.edu
Mon Oct 5 03:25:08 BST 2009

Hi,

Thank you all who responded!

| There doesn't seem much point in filing a kde bug report against
| something that has been fixed.  The best thing would probably be to
| nag your distro packages for an update.

It doesn't seem that the bug (if it really is one) has been reported.
I went to

  https://bugs.kde.org/query.cgi

and searched the archive with

  Product: korganizer
  Words: system tray

but didn't find any relevant bugs.  (Is "system tray" the word?  I also
tried "tray", finding none, either.)

I still don't know whether I should file a report or not.  This
is so obvious a problem that I guess somebody would have already
reported it if it were really a bug.

Regards,
Ryo