Strange rendering problems with firefox.

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:30:49 BST 2009

Hi,
I was wondering if I'm the only one that is having these strange
problems in firefox.
The rendering of some widgets is just buggy.
Example, check the scroll bars in the folowing picture:
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/6630/snapshot12.png

Clearly a bug. The origin of the buttons (x,y) is the same as the bar.
Thought the window did reserve space for the buttons...
One of those bugs that every programmer programmed at least once in his
life.

I'm not sure that it is a firefox problem, since it renders correctly on
gnome.
So it's probably some incompatibility with kde4.2.
Was it corrected in kde4.3?

Paulo