kdebase (svn) compilation error: busoperators.h:30: error: ‘Query’ is not a member of ‘Nepomuk’

James Tyrer jrtyrer at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 14 21:22:11 GMT 2009

Dâniel Fraga wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:02:45 -0700
> James Tyrer <jrtyrer at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Did you build and install: kdesupport and kdepimlibs?
>
> 	Yes, but the latest kdepimlibs are having problem finding
> boost. But I have boost installed... is there any parameter I can pass
> so it can find boost easily? Thanks.

Finding Boost isn't just a kdepimlibs issue, it is a general KDE-4 issue
since the problem is with the: "FindBoost.cmake" file that comes with
CMake.  So, if kdepimlibs didn't find it then kdesupport probably didn't
find it either.

Did you build Boost from source?

If so, there is a bug in CMake which I deal with here:

http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/LFS#Boost_C.2B.2B_Libraries

Did you install a version newer than 1.38

Note that that will not work unless you edit the: "FindBoost.cmake"
file.  Note that you need to have a new version of CMake, otherwise
Boost versions >= 1.37 will not be found.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch