Clock Issues

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 08:45:30 GMT 2009

I think I got it how to change the time.
I delayed the time from the System settings, which now shows the wrong
time, but in the taskbar I got the right time.
I suppose that the System settings shows always GMT+0 time, even when
you choose a different timezone. (Bug?)

cheers,
Paulo

On 11/14/2009 07:44 AM, James Tyrer wrote:
> Thomas Olsen wrote:
>
>> On 14/11-2009 01:05 paulo<paulo.jnkml at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> if you check the pic: