quicklaunch icons

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:49:25 BST 2009

Rick Miles said the following at 05/18/2009 01:45 PM :

> <snip>
>> have you tried to increase panel height?(if you use horizontal panel)
>> quicklaunch sarts using multiple rows only if panel height is enough
>> to fit them.
> <snip>
> Thanks for that, I didn't realise a couple mor pixels made that much of a
> difference :^)

Although since the icons are SVG (I think) one does wonder why it's
necessary to impose an artificial limit to the size. There seem to be
several places on KDE4 (this being one such) where the size of icons seems
to be limited for no obvious reason.

I thought that using SVG meant that one can make icons very small before
they become practically indistinguishable. Maybe my understanding is wrong,
though.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR