KMail's Sent-mail folder issue?

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Tue May 12 20:33:30 BST 2009

Am Montag, 4. Mai 2009 schrieb Jerry Houston:
> In KDE 4, Kmail's Sent-mail folder shows the "sender" column, which
> isn't very useful.  If I ever have need to look in that folder, I'm
> trying to identify an item based on its recipient -- the person I
> sent the email to.
>
> I already have a pretty clear idea who the sender is.
>
> Is there any way to change that column, without adding a
> "recipient" column to all the other folder views?

If you right klick on the mail folder you get a contextmenu. There you
can choose the settings/property (german: Eigenschaften) dialog. On
the first page (General) you can choose the column view (standard,
recipient, sender) for this folder. By default a sent mail folder
shows the recipient (at least my kmail do).

> Regards,
>
>     Jerry in Bothell, WA

Martin