Two seats after logging in.

Rajko M. rmatov101 at charter.net
Mon Mar 30 20:23:40 BST 2009

On Monday 30 March 2009 01:39:45 pm Stef Bon wrote:
> Rajko M. wrote:
> > It is common practice in Linux to create own account (seat) for each
> > service that is potentially dangerous. That way you can limit access to
> > only few files and directories that such service needs.
>
> Read the documentation. ConsoleKit is a tool to track seats,
> (keyboard/mouse/display combinations) not to track daemons/services.

OK, then let we rename demon to process (which its) and then reread
Chapter 2. Terminology: Session:
" ... For example, we don't yet have a way to prevent a process from moving
between sessions owned by the same user. ..."

I'm really not keen to read all of it.
I know that I should do it, but not right now.

--
Regards, Rajko