KDE 4.2.1 Apps Toolbar (Text frayed-out)

Jay Mistry jaylinux53 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 06:35:00 BST 2009

On most KDE 4 (eg Gwenview/KDE4, KSysGuard) applications, the toolbar
(toolbar + icons) has the text cut-off (see the image of KSysGuard)
attached or at link below [1]).

Is there any change in system settings that I need to make ? The fonts
that I currently use in KDE 4.2.1 are at link [2].  And am using
openSUSE 11.1 as the OS.

Thanks,

Jay

[1] http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/zmdmw52/Linux_Screenshots/KDE_421_Toolbar.jpg
[2] http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/zmdmw52/Linux_Screenshots/KDE_421_Fonts_290309.jpg

_PS_
I am re-sending this message as the earlier one with screenshot
attached did not post.

--
Linux User 483705  (openSUSE 11.1, Fedora 10)