Powermanagement problems

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Wed Mar 25 20:03:47 GMT 2009

Hello Hello,

I am still having serious issues with my laptop and powermanagement. Are there
any good documents I can read about this. It is quite irritating. I close my
lid and it locks the screen, when on battery, though I have it set to suspend
to ram. I press the power button and it locks the screen, when on battery,
though I have it set to suspend to ram. I click the battery icon in the plasma
bar, click on SUSPEND and it locks the screen, while on battery, even though I
directly clicked on SUSPEND!!!

Am I getting stupid here and missed the point of KDE power management?

>From a command line if I type pm-suspend it works just fine.

nathan

--
Nathan England