kde4 font size (huge fonts)

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Thu Mar 19 18:25:59 GMT 2009

On 2009/03/19 23:01 (GMT) paulo composed:

>> Pretty good here, except that the Kicker fonts are much too small

> Compare what I had:
> http://i44.tinypic.com/2u9kgad.png

> Whith the default:
> http://doc.trolltech.com/qtcreator-1.0/creator-quick-tour.html

That's an unknown resolution, so useless as a reference except on a display
and configuration identical to that used to create it.

> With what I have:
> http://i39.tinypic.com/14dk500.png

> As you can see, it was not normal.

All I can see is your 120 has larger fonts than your 96, and only the former
would be usable for me if what I see is actually life size. If I knew your
actual display dimensions and resolution I might be able to understand what
"too big" means to you.
--
"The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely
as haste leads to poverty."	Proverbs 21:5 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/