kde4 font size (huge fonts)

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Thu Mar 19 12:12:53 GMT 2009

On 2009/03/19 10:10 (GMT) paulo composed:

> Felix Miata wrote:

>> That's unusable mousetype to me. One man's steak is another's poison. I'd
>> like to see what it looked like before you "fixed it", as I suspect your
>> "huge fonts" would be exactly right sized here.

> Screenshot 120dpi font 10
> http://i44.tinypic.com/2u9kgad.png

> Application wise (menus, buttons etc) that does NOT look good.
> It's actually hard to read.

Pretty good here, except that the Kicker fonts are much too small

> Screenshot 96dpi font 10
> http://i39.tinypic.com/14dk500.png

All fonts much too small here.

That said, you've provided no absolute size context, such as a ruler, which
would be used as a reference to see exactly how big everything is in real
terms. To see what I mean, look at these:
http://fm.no-ip.com/auth/dpi-screen-window.html
http://fm.no-ip.com/auth/Font/fonts-ptdemo.html
--
"The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely
as haste leads to poverty."	Proverbs 21:5 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/