kde4 font size (huge fonts)

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:33:58 GMT 2009

well I was to "fix" this.
To change the huge size of fonts in Qt creator, I opened emerald theme
manager and changed the theme (Sabayon4.0 in my case) title bar font.
Go figure... (O¸o)?

That solved both the problems with the titlebar fonts and the Qt fonts.
I had a font size of 12, and changed it to 6, so that It now looks like
10 (wtf).
Something is wrong here... =p

I love when I answer my own questions. lol