kde4 system settings

paulo paulo.jnkml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:15:13 GMT 2009

Forget this last one.
I just discovered that, I don't know how but, this thing got was in a
"Full screen" mode.

For other people that may face the same "problem":
I clicked the left mouse button over the aplication button on the
taskbar, Advanced > Fullscreen.

Now, what I don't know is how that thing got selected in the first place.
Must of been some shortcut/hot key, that I pressed inadvertently.

paulo