A few words about the Quality of KDE 4.2

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 17 22:50:48 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 17 March 2009 21:35:57 Samuel Kage wrote:
> Am Dienstag 17 März 2009 19:44:37 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> > On Tuesday 17 March 2009 17:50:14 Samuel Kage wrote:
> >
> > Please don't top-post.  It makes reading the archives very difficult.
>
> Sorry. My fault. Haw can I avoid that? I don't know how to control where
> the mail is goint to be posted.

If the message you are answering is short, just scroll down and answer at the
bottom.  If it's longer, it probably is best to scroll down as you read and
then answer each bit as you come to it - (that's called interspersing
comments).

What most of us do when we have problems is to first ask on our distro lists
whether others are having the same problem.  If they are, we take the problem
to the kde list and ask if others are having the same problem.  That separates
the distro-related problems from pure kde problems.  At that point you know
whether to file a bug on the distro bugzilla or kde's bugzilla.

Hope that helps

Anne