Konqueror corner toggle: does it work?

Tue Mar 17 15:16:04 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 17 Mar 2009 7:14:43 pm Dotan Cohen wrote:
> In the lower corner of Konqueror windows there exists a toggle mark:
> http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4859/konqicornerempty.png
> http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5325/konqicornerfull.png
>
> The ? titlebar icon told me that this box enables / disables a
> persistent view mode. However, in testing, it does absolutely nothing
> of the sort. Is it broken?

That option should appear when in a split view. Here it does not appear when
the view is not split but it does when multiple tabs are open (which i think
is wrong). Anyway, when a view is split, any folder navigation updates both
views unless either of the views are locked. i.e. the view that is locked does
not update when the location in the location bar is updated.
--
Cheers!
Kishore