[KMail] More folders than just "Local folders"

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:34:01 GMT 2009

On Sunday 08 March 2009 01:40 pm, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> Your description doesn't make sense:
>
> > Inbox
> >   NoOneAccount
> >     SentMail
> >     Drafts
> >     Trash
>
> Drafts and SentMail are inside Inbox?  It should be like this:
>
> + NoOneAccount
>     Inbox
>     Sent
>     Drafts
>     Trash

AFAIC, either should be possible.  I can easily see that some person
with multiple email accounts will want (separate) SentMail and Drafts
mailboxes for each account, and others may want them combined.  Maybe
even the same for Trash, although personally I see that as a less
likely desire.

Randy Kramer
--
I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I created a video
instead.--with apologies to Cicero, et.al.