Upgrade to Qt 4.5

Sat Mar 7 04:44:22 GMT 2009

On Saturday 07 Mar 2009 8:14:36 am David wrote:
> On Sábado 07 Marzo 2009 03:31:15 Nathan England escribió:
> > Hello Hello,
> >
> > I currently have Qt 4.4.3 installed and KDE 4.2.1, if I upgrade to Qt 4.5
> > should I expect any problems or should I recompile everything?
> >
> > nathan
>
> You may expect problems, despite I didn't find them yet :)
> Of course you *will need* to recompile everything dependant on QT in order
> to avoid problems.

I cannot guarantee that it will work but in my experience, i have several
programs that were compiled against Qt 4.4.3 but are now run against 4.5 and
they seem to work just fine. Of course, i f i experienced any issues the first
thing i might do is recompile against 4.5 but so far have not had the need to.
--
Cheers!
Kishore