Nepomuk/Strigi filled my disk

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 23:32:56 GMT 2009

On Thursday 05 March 2009 05:27 pm, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> > Interesting.  Does logrotate have a default number of rotations?
> >
> I don't see any indication in the man page.  I thought it was '0'
which
> would mean that it would just delete the file and not save a copy.

Ahh, OK--with respect to the response I sent a few minutes ago, clearly
0 is the desired setting--don't save any of the old ~/.xsession-errors
files.

(I should have read all the responses (in hand) to this thread before
commenting ;-)

Randy Kramer
--
I didn't have time to write a short letter, so I created a video
instead.--with apologies to Cicero, et.al.