[4.2.0] Notifications aren't working

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at arcor.de
Thu Mar 5 20:26:40 GMT 2009

David wrote:
> On Jueves 05 Marzo 2009 17:18:39 Nikos Chantziaras escribió:
>> OK, KDE 4.2.1 and Qt 4.5.0 hit Gentoo's repo yesterday.  So I've made
>> the full upgrade to both.
>>
>> I'm happy to say: "All bugs fixed, works as intended" :)
>>
>> PS:
>> At least I didn't come across some other bug in the 2 hours I'm using
>> it, lol.  Hope it stays that way.  :)
>
> I wonder how did you installed QT 4.5.0 along with KDE4.2.1 since plasma-
> workspace is depending in ~x11-libs-4.4.2

I don't know what "x11-libs-4.4.2" is.  Are you sure you're talking
about Gentoo?  There's so such package nor dependency here.

If with "x11-libs-4.4.2" you mean Qt, then the only dependency is Qt:4
(that is, any version will do.)  Remember that Gentoo doesn't ship
binaries.  When you install it, it's linked against the Qt version that
is installed on your system, and in my case, that was Qt 4.5.0.