document path as download target?

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Thu Jun 25 21:50:28 BST 2009

Hi y'all,

In the "About Me" KCM several paths can be set and I did as following:

Documents path: /home/foo/documents
Download path: /home/foo/download

Strange is that when I want to save a file (from konq, kmail, etc.) the file
dialog shows the documents path by default. Seems like it should point to the
download path instead. The question is what's the meaning of the documents
path here and how it should be used in general (e.g. used as a saving target
for koffice and similar apps) or whether this is a bug.
--
Sascha Peilicke
http://saschpe.wordpress.com