Konsole window title puzzle

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 18 14:09:58 BST 2009

I have one box that has had KDE4 since Fedora Rawhide first brought out KDE4,
and one or two idiosyncrasies seem to have continued from there.  Konsole, for
instance, has two profiles, a user shell and a root shell.  The root shell
correctly shows the current context - at the moment 'Documents:yum'.  The user
shell shows, as it has done since the very early days, 'anne:NOT IMPLEMENTED
YET'.

I've tried looking through configurations, but can't see where this can be
changed.  Ideas?  Thanks

Anne