transparent panel and KDM colour

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Sun Jun 14 10:54:53 BST 2009

On Sunday 14 June 2009 04:55:31 pm Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 14 June 2009 00:32:20 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> > If it's not transparent enough, I don't know of a way to increase the
> > transparency level.
>
> If you can install the Naked or Bare Naked theme, you have transparent
> panels and also transparent toolboxes on widgets.
Neat..oh!.........., thanks Anne.
> I loved them - but this
> distro doesn't seem to have them,
get slack :^)
> and so far I haven't found them on
> kde-look.
I had a squiz of some screenshots on an Arch forum. I'll have to chase that down
and get it on board, scripting on a kde3 box right now, it'll have to wait

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Written on Setting Orange, the 19th of Confusion, 3175
http://turtlespond.net
http://rickmiles.com.au