transparent panel and KDM colour

Rick Miles frmrick at aapt.net.au
Sat Jun 13 22:44:57 BST 2009

Has anyone come across a way to make the panel transparent yet. Alternatively, is
there a theme anyone knows of that will accomplish this?

Also I liked the Dark Blue colour setting for the kdm thingo when logging in to a
session. This option is not available in kde4. Can anyone point me to url which
can provide a handle on how to go about doing up my own colour and where to put
it?

TIA

--
Cheers,

Rick Miles

Written on Prickle-Prickle, the 18th of Confusion, 3175
http://turtlespond.net
http://rickmiles.com.au