KDE 4.0

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Fri Jun 12 23:42:17 BST 2009

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>> IAC, you do it by either making it optional like it is in KDE-3:
>>
>> 	Configure-KDE Panel KCM: Appearance:
>>
>> 	Colorize to match the desktop color scheme
>>
>> or offering some Plasma themes that take their colors from the selected
>> style color scheme.
>
> Like... aya?

Yes.

I am using Aya and Chrome and I still have some issues.

First I note that I, and perhaps others, would like to have some other
color schemes that are more ahhh.. utilitarian:

	KDE2
	Plastik
	Redmond <version>

And are the decomposability color schemes going to be available.

My main issue is that I really need to be able to adjust the background
color and/or transparency of FolderView.

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch