Is there a way to get a kde3 color scheme into kde4?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 24 16:38:39 BST 2009

James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> James Richard Tyrer wrote:
>>> What I meant was do the colors have names.  I guess that the answer is no.
>> Ah, the names are listed in KColorScheme::BackgroundRole?
>>
> And, IIUC, these are not user settable.

As I said previously[1], "the background roles (except Alternate,
currently) can't be set individually; they are calculated from the
respective foreground colors plus NormalBackground." That is, however,
different from them not having names, which they do.

1: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.general/21108

--
Matthew