KDE 3 users: What are the last of the KDE 3 features missing from KDE 4?

Greg Parrish gparrish at highmarkcompanies.com
Tue Jul 14 20:32:42 BST 2009

Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> It does not really hold up workflow. It is more of a useability feature
>> that lets you see all tabs in Konsole if you have many tabs open and
>> they happen to run off the screen.  To see this option right click any
>> free space on the bottom of the Konsole window. this is the area where
>> the tabs are. Dont right click a tab but rather the new tab button
>> button or the space around it. You get 4 options and one of those is the
>> toggle for auto-resize.
>>

> I don't have KDE 3 around but if you send to me a screenshot, I'll file the bug.

I can not get a screen shot since you have to right click to see the
options below. To get a print screen I have to use ALT and once I press
that key, the right click gets canceled and disappears. I am not sure if
this will help but if you right click the new tab button on the lower
left of the Konsole application you will see the following 4 options:

Tab Bar             # This expands to set the location of the tab bar
Tab Options       # This expands to let you see text/icons on the tabs
Dynamic Hide   # This is a toggle for hiding the tab bar
Auto Resize      # This is a toggle to enable/disable the resize of tab
text once you get too many tabs or to long of a text label

Thx,
-greg