What's the official status of 3.5.x, anyway?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 19:55:31 BST 2009

>> 2006: Hey buddy, want to save a bundle? Come use our free OS and
>> desktop! All the apps you need, at no cost and the freedom to modify
>> them as you see fit!
>>
>> 2009: Hey buddy, the dev stopped supporting the software that you now
>> depend on? I can maintain it for you, only $xyz per issue.
>
> Well, no.
>
> More like
>
> 2006: Hey buddy, want to save a bundle? Come use our free OS and
> desktop! All the apps you need, at no cost and the freedom to modify
> them as you see fit!
> Or have guaranteed availability of fixes for five years, only $xyz per year.
>
> 2009: see 2006

That is the difference between "what you said" and "what she heard".
Learn to understand "what she heard" as well as "what you said" and
your business relationships, as well as personal relationships, will
improve.

You posted "what you said" in response to my posting of "what she heard".

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il